We went out to get some supplies, and when we got home I changed the batteries in the ELT for the plane (the batteries needed replacing as of the end of August). I pulled off all the bodywork on the bike to try and figure out where to put an RFID setup, and realised that my design wasn't going to work quite how I expected it to. I'll have to do some tinkering, methinks. Still, I did some soldering on the RFID setup I'll use, and most of that fits into a single box now.
I went to the airfield and took the plane out. I wasn't getting anything like the rpms I wanted, so I repitched the prop to 0.025", and that made very little difference. I took it to 0.033", and it was better, so I set it to 0.42", and left it at that as I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes by this point. There were 3 powered parachutes playing around over by their landing circle, so hopefully that's a thing now.
Post a Comment