Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 28th

I spent part of the morning replacing sprinkler valves - 2 were leaking slightly, so I figured I'd replace all 3.

We moved the end of the rock from the road onto the garden and driveway.

Obviously one of the sprinkler valves didn't seal properly, so I had to go out and get new fittings, and cut off the new fittings I'd just replaced.  Still, it's all OK now - I know this because I bashed the crap out of my little finger reinstalling it, so now I've bled on everything there, it's done.  For good measure I replaced all the (tools of ignorance) wire nuts that were dissolving due to the sun, while wondering why I don't just solder them, other than it being a PITA to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment