I've taken the week off to stop me capping out my holiday.
I checked The Green Button forum, and people are starting to see guide data appear in Windows Media Center. I started an update, and lo and behold, it worked. I like it when I don't really have to do anything :o)
I ran Vic to work in the rainstorm so I'd have the use of the Jeep, and she wouldn't get soaked riding in.
Tony has a hydraulic press, so I went over to press out the ball joint I need to replace on the spindle for the van. It's tricky to get the thing all lined up, so he ended up just hitting everything with a large lump hammer to get it all apart, and tapping the new ball joint in with a drift made from a piece of steel tube. Hey, it works :o)
I was almost on the freeway when he called to say his lunch appointment had cancelled, so I turned around and headed back. We picked up Bruce and went to lunch.
At home, I got the ball joint adapter back on the van, and put the new bearings in the freezer to make them easier to fit.
I even remembered to pick Vic up from work :o)
We watched "Seventh Son" in the evening.