I spent a little time getting my ADS-B receiver in the house upgraded to PiAware 3.8.0 to pick up 978/UAT traffic as well as 1090/ES. It's not collecting a lot, as that's going to be general aviation traffic and it's mid-week, but I'm hoping it'll be busier at the weekend. 978 doesn't seem to travel as well as 1090 anyway. I needed to find a couple of USB cable extenders, as the slots are too close together for the built in ports on the Raspberry Pi to work, and then my old Blackberry (700mA) power supply wasn't strong enough to power it all - a 2,000mA power supply from one of my old tablets seems to be doing the trick just fine.
In the evening, I went to the EAA membership meeting and ended up cooking burgers.