The guy came over and fixed the dryer - it was a heat sensor on the exhaust system. Basically it acts as a fuse, so we decided to look at the vent, thinking it was probably blocked. We got a fair amount of fluff out of it by running a brush thing up as far as we could, and then I got up on the roof and opened up the cap so I could drag out the fluff that was actually plugging the thing pretty well. Then he vacuumed it at the bottom again, and filled up his shop vac doing that. I think we'll call that good.
After a quick shower, we headed over to the airfield for the EAA meeting and, for the first time this year, barbecue. Fun was had by all.