I met Bruce at the airport, where we were aiming to seal the floor in the EAA hangar, but there was a leak under one of the walls, meaning the floor was all wet. Bugger, Still, I'd left a can of spray foam sealant that'd help with that, so we opened it up to find it wouldn't spray. Double bugger.
I went home, and screwed around with the EAA membership newsletter, and a bunch of stuff for the web site, then went out and installed some LED headlights on the van. They're working, but not completely finished, as I need a SPDT relay to get them to do what I really want them to - I've ordered one and I don't have one in all my current junk.