I was having trouble getting back to sleep after the bloody rabbit started thumping, so I got up and put together the pre-registration stuff for the EAA Poker Run, and got that all set up and active on the website. I've sent out a notification to the board, and 2 of them have already registered (so 4 hands in total).
We went to the airfield so Vic could try flying in the gyroplane, and while we were there, we pulled the jets out of the carbs and Ken drilled them out a tiny amount. In the afternoon I went back, and that doesn't seem to have changed the EGTs at all, so I raised the needles one click, and that seems to have done the trick. I'm still going to look at the larger main jets, but for now I can fly away from the airport :o)