Ron and I decided to cancel the poker run on Saturday due to the 4 fires in the area that are killing visibility. One is at over 850 acres, and is less than half contained. The forecast wasn't showing any wind above 6mph before the weekend, so even if the fires were put out, there still wasn't time for the smoke to dissipate.
So obviously the wind came up this afternoon and cleared the smoke out of Roseville. Of course, Auburn and Cameron Park are probably still a bit smokier, but we had a couple of people unable to get to Auburn 2 years ago, so it's probably the right decision.