There was a massive thunderstorm overnight, so we didn't get much sleep.
Proofpoint had Friday off as a company holiday, but obviously the entire support organisation couldn't be off all at once, so I got today off.
Randy wasn't working, so he came over and we worked on a wooden spacer bracket for his instrument panel. We then went back to the airport, greased the rotor bearings on both planes, and tinkered around with the new bracket. We then went home to make a few changes to it, then went back to the airport and installed it.
I ran the engine for a bit to test one of the brakes that had been dragging. Everything seems to be fine now.