Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 9th

I've been playing with SPF, DKIM and DMARC to try and stop receiving spam that's supposedly from me. I documented it here, in case I forget what I've done.

I took the masking tape off my Wallace and Gromit model, only to find that the paint had seeped under it in quite a few places.  I think I'll probably touch those up with a brush, rather than spend the rest of my life masking and spraying.  Bah.

I then went out onto the roof and cut at the trees.  When Vic got home, she joined me, and we got the green waste bin filled up, and added a bunch to a neighbour's bin.  We entertain the neighbourhood trying not to fall off the roof, so it seems like the least they can do to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment