The weather station's outdoor temperature probe has been playing up a lot, so I went up in the roof and got the one down from there and mounted that on the wall outside. It was having problems sending too, so I figure it's an interference problem (I had problems with the anemometer when I propped up the solar power monitor behind the antenna on the base station). I've put the smaller sensor that was in the roof by the front door for now while I decide what I can do about this... which'll probably happen when it's cooled down a bit.
If you look at the weather station data, you'll see that it hit 107F here today, so we ran a few errands, but mostly stayed inside out of the heat. No cycling for me today.