I got up early and went to the airport to cook a crap load of breakfasts - the weather started out looking grim, so I guess people were looking for something to do.
After that, I went and helped Randy replace the stereo audio plug into his GPS with a mon plug - this involved some cutting, wire stripping and soldering. A quick test makes me think we've solved the noise on the line problem, but he needs to get out and fly it to be sure.
Chris also came over from Cameron Park to safety wire his prop bolts having replaced the pre-rotator pulleys. We got that done, too.
I pulled the prop off the plane in preparation for the gearbox rebuild on Tuesday, and headed home.