I got back the DNA test results from the Dog Aging Project for Tillamook:
The "Others" part is:
They say she's 10% inbred, which means she has high genetic variation.
They suggest that:
- She's between a Corgi and a Collie in size - yup.
- She's mostly black - yup, with yellow - nope.
- She has a sable pattern - yup, with a mask - nope.
- She has white spots all over - nope.
- She has a short (yup) wavy (not really) coat, without eyebrow furnishings (yup) and doesn't shed a lot (sort of.)
- She has a short tail - yup, and normal length legs - yup, and strangely no genetic adaption to high altitude - who knows.