Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 15th

I dug my hole in the garden down to about 2', and it's still full of water.  So, the French drain doesn't run where I thought it did, or it's a lot deeper than I think.  Oh, and there's still a lot of water about.

I tinkered with the YSR, and got the 12V battery all wired up - now I have the 6V battery out, I can see that the problem would appear to be that the bloody thing's run half dry.  Maybe I didn't need to do anything other than fill it up after all.  Anyway... battery fitted, but the new flasher relay doesn't work.  I'm thinking that I'll build up a small test harness to make a single bulb flash, then figure out how the YSR setup is different.

I patched some more paint, and pained 2/3 of a wall... the wall's basically cut into 3 parts, so I've painted 2 of them.

In the afternoon, we went to a donor thing at the SPCA, in their new building.  They have big plans for it, but it'll be about 3 years before they'll be moving in, as there's a lot of work to be done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment