Friday, April 28, 2017
The trolley on one of the garage door openers puked out part of the plastic bushing, so I ordered a replacement (from Ebay - Sears want almost half the cost of a new door opener for just the trolley assembly). That arrived, so I decided to install it. My plan was to let the front of the opener down, and just take the old one off / put the new one on there, but it hit the spring that opens / closes the door. So I took the whole damn thing down. All told, it took me about an hour, and Vic was driving up just as I was finishing attaching everything to the door again (I thought she'd hit the button to open the door, and knock me off my ladder, but luckily she saw the lights on).
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment