Ken had an annual inspection to do on a parachute, so I met him for lunch, then we looked at the brake bracket he'd made up. Unfortunately it bends in use, so we ended up drilling an extra hole on the original bracket, and that looks like it'll work OK. There isn't enough movement to take the parking brake off, so we're going to look at playing with some springs to see if we can rectify that. The clicky pen spring I had isn't quite strong enough.
The other push to talk switch I had was also a closed switch, but Ken found on in his box 'o stuff. It was ever so slightly too big, so I tried turning it down a bit, but it fell apart, so I'll need to order some and see what I can do with that. Ken's away next weekend, but we think we should be able to fly it on the weekend after that.