Saturday, February 16, 2019
It was on and off windy, cloudy and sunny, so I gave up on flying (plus I was on call) and worked on some updates to the EAA website. I also went out and looked at the window regulator on the van. I took the door apart so I could get the regulator out, then took that apart. I think the problem was that it was assembled dry, so I put a load of white lithium grease in it and put in all back together. It seems to work better, so let's hope it's fixed. If I'd known what I know now, I'd have used the new regulator to rebuild the original Volkswagen one.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment