We were supposed to be cooking breakfast at the airport for the display day, but the weather wasn't cooperating, so that was called off.
I ended up going to the airport to meet Chris to look at a Europa and go for lunch.
After that, I worked on the DRZ - I figured out that I could test the flat valve for leaking by blowing in the fuel hose, and that seems to be working OK. I took the tank off and fixed the throttle cable, then put everything back together. I still need to change the oil again, as I'm pretty sure it's contaminated with gas, but for now I think we're getting there.
Post a Comment