Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 29th

I went up into the attic to look at everything I'd need to do - I've figured out where the vent needs to go, but sadly the joists are 2x4s (of course, everything's as cheap as it can be here).  So, we went and got more lumber.  I had sketched up what I wanted to do, but there are a few things in the way, so I've changed my plans.  Anyway, I spent the day climbing up and down into the attic, cutting wood and measuring things.  Progress has been made, but it's still a ways from getting the fan installed, let alone the wiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment