Sunday, September 3, 2017

August 31st

I went out to the garage and found a lot of brake fluid on the floor - one of the new cylinders is definitely leaking.  I put some brake fluid in the (empty) reservoir and pumped it up to the point I could turn the van around (obviously it was the wheel against the wall), then called Stephan's to see if they had any bright ideas what it could be before I jacked the van up to take a look.  Scotty said it was most likely the cylinder itself, and it'd need replacing again.  They're sending a tow truck tomorrow to get the van, as it obviously can't be driven like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment