Monday, September 18, 2017

September 17th

I started the day updating the EAA website with the latest newsletter.  I then got up on the roof and washed out the gutters where the angles of the roof join, as they get clogged with mud and cause the rain to flow under the tiles, causing all manner of other problems.

In the afternoon, we went to the airfield and took the plane out.  No alarms flying 2 up, even though it was 90F out.  We still hit ~6400rpm on takeoff, and that was generally good for ~800fpm.  It was very bumpy out, so we didn't fly for long, but that's the first time I've taken a passenger with the new engine :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment