Friday, June 22, 2012

June 21st

I got up on the roof to make sure my patch wood fits, only to find I've painted the wrong piece.  I made sure that the other piece fit (I had to do a little trimming), threw some paint on it and epoxied it in place.  Then I went and bought some nails and some filler.  When I got home, I put a few nails in to hold the wood solidly in place, then filled it and took some paint up to paint the filler.  It's been really windy, and my little pot of paint was blown over, so after I'd painted everything, I then hosed the paint off the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment