We went to Richard and Sue's memorial service, and got out just in time to see the Ravens doing the "missing man" flypast.
We then went to the airport and looked at the brakes on the Magni. We figured out that the pistons weren't coming out straight, and using the wheel to hold them in a little meant they came out straight and could be sorted out just fine. One piston was, I thought, bottomed out on reinstall, and Jack ended up helping pop it out with air. At first it wouldn't move, and it seems that it had got crooked, too. Pushing it in a little further meant it came out OK with air. I still need to bleed the brakes up, but other than that it's getting there :o)