I picked Randy up on the way to the airport, then, as my ADS-B listener hasn't been logging any UAT traffic (again,) we flew towards the house before heading to Auburn to meet Chris for lunch.
At lunch, I checked to see if my listener had seen us, and it hadn't, so I rebooted it. It never came back up :o(
Randy had a family thing, so we flew straight(ish) back.
I got to build a new RPi image for the ASD-B listener. I used a different micro-SD card, as it's possible that the old one is throwing errors or something.
I have an odd wiring thing, where the socket by my desk has one always on socket, and one that's switched from the wall, so it can be a lamp or something. The old surge protector I had was using the top (always on) socket, but I'm replacing it with a new one with two USB ports built in. The new surge protector uses the bottom (switched) socket, so I took the whole thing out of the wall and swapped the power wires. Obviously the switched socket was off, so I unplugged that first, then moved the always on wires to that (don't know which of my badly labelled circuit breakers goes there, can't be bothered to find out.) I managed this without setting fire to the house or electrocuting myself (it's only 110v) in the process :o)
In te evening, we watched "Mortal Kombat."